When you have neighbors boxes to return, and the neighbors have two cutie pie kids.. then these cup cakes have to go in the boxes when returned.. The kids loved them and want me to bake them yet again.. :)
Preparation Time:- 20 mins | Cooking Time:- 20 mins | Serves:- Around 6 cup cakes
- 1 and 3/4 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tea spoon Vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup Chocolate chips + 1/4 cup for sprinkling
- 2 tea spoon Baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon Baking Soda
- 2 table spoon Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Milk
Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, sugar, and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips into a large bowl.
Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, remembering that a lumpy batter makes the best muffins.
Line the cup cake tin with paper. Divide the batter evenly among the papered tins. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on each cup cake.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C for 20-25 min.
Insert a tooth pick in the center to check, it should come out clean.
Cool the cup cakes on the wired rack for about 5-10 mins.
- Serve with any frosting as topping.
- Decorate with chocolate chips or sprinkles.
Sending this recipe to: