Haldiram’s is a big brand name for the crispy namkeens we get.. Lately I tried out the Bhel Puri from them.. Ohh and it was lovely, a real good bhel that came out in no time at all, and was loved by all…
Do try this out when you have surprise guests at your place and you need to serve them some good snack..!!
It is a very simple preparation:
Preparation Time:- 5 mins | Cooking Time:– N/A | Serves:- 3-4 people
- 1 packet of Haldiram’s Bhel Puri
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 medium Tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves (Dhaniya Patta) finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1 medium sized potato boiled and finely chopped (optional)
Open the Haldiram’s Bhel Puri packet and empty the contents in a bog mixing bowl. The contents will include a packet with sauces and one other with sev. Separate these packets from the other raw material.
Break the Puris in the contents to smaller pieces.
Add all the sauces provided in the contents and mix properly. I usually toss the whole thing to mix.
Now add the chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilli, corainder leaves and potato and mix thoroughly.
Lastly add the sev and mix lightly. Voila its done..!!
- Try this at tea time.