Ohh man… hosting my first event… cannot be more thrilled…
Even if we spend a full day in the kitchen, we do get that urge for the yummy tangy street food… Ohh how my mouth is watering by just thinking about all the chaats, pani puri, chowmein, momos… Ohh love them all…
But I know with all you talented bloggers out there, who can do wonders in their kitchen, will give me the most relishing entries for the street food as well… 🙂
So tighten your aprons for MISSION STREET FOOD….
Rules for the event:
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog pertaining to the theme only Authentic Street Food or Street Food with a twist.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, only at most two re-posted entries will be allowed only if they are re-posted in October. Your post has to be between Oct 4 and Oct 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Please provide a link of the event on your post. Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Mission Street Food and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Pic of the recipe (If it is not on the blog)
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe details with a click of the recipe to the above mentioned email.
Looking forward for some tangy and tasty recipes…:)
P.S. :- Person with most number of entries will get a hamper of the following books… So hurry up…