Pizza, we just love it.. Earlier we used to order pizza at least once every two weeks… But after we moved in to our new home… we were not able to have it, since there is no pizza delivery there yet… My husband was really hungry and I had promised a pizza to him, he did not let me make the pizza sauce and said you just bake it with some veggies ad give it to me… I finally used tomato ketchup to make my first pizza.. Trust me it came out really really well.. Slurpp… 🙂
Preparation Time:- 10 mins | Cooking Time:– 10 mins | Serves:- 1 Pizza (may serve 2 if willing to share 😉 )
- 1 Pizza Base
- 1 small sized Onions finely sliced length wise
- 2 table spoons Capsicum finely chopped length wise
- 2 table spoon Boiled or Frozen Corn
- 2 table spoon Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tea spoon Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch)
- 3/4 cup grated pizza cheese
- 1 tea spoon Olive Oil
- 1 tea spoon Oregano
- 1 tea spoon Basil
- 2 table spoons Tomato Ketchup
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees for 10 mins.
Now for the topping, mix the oregano, basil and pepper with the tomato ketchup.
Take the Pizza base and grease it with the olive oil, using a brush or backside of a spoon.
Now spread the Tomato ketchup evenly on the base.
Spread the vegetables evenly over the base making sure to cover it properly. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the vegetables.
Now bake at 200 degrees for about 10 mins, or till the cheese melts. (I used the toast mode and the middle rack for cooking)
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.
- Loved some seasoning added to it as well.
Sending this recipe to: