What better could I get this diwali… Here comes my second award… Sunshine Award 🙂
Thanks a tonne to What’s on my plate today!! for nominating me… and for making my diwali all the more special.. 🙂
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Now as per the rules.. here comes the questions:
- Who is your favorite philosopher? This is a tuft one.. I am not sure who he/she is.. 😛
- What is your favorite number? 5
- What is your favorite animal? Fish
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? Not created the pages yet… Will do that one day hopefully.. 🙂
- What is your favorite time of day? When I am back from office and have a cup of tea with my husband…
- What was your favourite vacation? An unplanned visit to Yercaud… with Saurabh and a few friends.. After some really hectic days at office we just relaxed there.. 🙂
- What is your favorite physical activity? Cooking.. 🙂
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Litchi Juice
- What is your favorite flower? White, yellow, pink, red… roses
- What is your passion? To achieve all my short term goals well and perfectly.. so that they form a nice foundation for my long term goals..
And finally this award goes to:
- Cook-Eat-Burpp for being different and not just a cooking blog..
- UK Rasoi for getting the most delectable recipes under one umbrella..
- Pages From My Mind for writing the most beautiful poems and write ups..
- Merry Tummy for being so simple and elegant..
- The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen for all the efforts that goes in putting that slightest of detail..
- Nan’s Yum Yums for sharing the most beautiful pictures and awesome recipes…