With Christmas doing the rounds and just a month from now.. thought of hosting an event to get some nice savories for Christmas…
Planning a Christmas party anyone.. If yes, try out some nice relishing dishes.. cakes, cookies, muffins.. pastas, pizzas.. anything you want to serve in the party.. and link it here.. 🙂
Rules for the event:
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog pertaining to the theme.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived entries allowed.
- Only vegetarian entries will be allowed. Eggs can be used for Baking.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Please provide a link of the event on your post. Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Use the linky tool below to link your entries here.
- If problems while linking, send a mail to email@example.com with the subject line as Merry Christmas Celebrations and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Pic of the recipe (If it is not on the blog)
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe details with a click of the recipe to the above mentioned email.
Looking forward for some lovely party recipes this Christmas.. 🙂
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…