A very tangy and yummy chutney.. it is something that can be an accompaniment to any anything.. May it be Onion Pakoras, Besan Chillas, Dosa, Dal Chawal, Rajma Chawal.. Have been eating it since childhood.. and I am sure that will never never get bored of it..
Preparation Time:- 10 mins | Cooking Time:– 2-3 mins | Serves:- 5-6 people
- 2-3 cups of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Dhaniya Patti)
- 6-7 Fresh Mint Leaves (Pudina Patti)
- 1 medium sized onion
- salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 1/2 tea spoon Dry Manfo Powder (Amchoor Powder)
- 2 tea spoon Sugar
- 1 Green Chilly
Wash the coriander leaves and mint leaves properly. Add them to a grinder jar.
Roughly chop the onion and add it to the jar. Add the green chilly also roughly chopped.
Add the masalas, cumin seeds, salt, dry mango powder and sugar.
Cover the lid of the jar and grind it for around 1 minute.
Taste the chutney a bit, if you like it more sour, then add dry mango powder.. If you like it more sweet then add some sugar..
If satisfied, grind it to form a nice thick paste. If you have some problems while grinding you can add a table spoon of water.
- Serve with everything.. It is like a pickle goes well with all the dishes.