If you have some veggies at home which cannot fulfill one entire meal.. Don’t worry.. mix them all up.. So that you get a nice dish.. and all your veggies gets utilized.. This is a very simple mixed veggie.. You can add in any vegetable here.. I had 4 in my kitchen so named it 4 in 1..
Preparation Time:- 5 mins | Cooking Time:– 20-25 mins | Serves:- 2-3 people
- 1 cup Cauliflower (Phool Gobhi) chopped as small florets
- 1 cup Potatoes (Aaloo) chopped in small cubes
- 1 cup Carrot (Gajar) chopped in small cubes
- 1 cup Peas (Matar)
- 1 table spoon Mustard oil (Sarson ka tel)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tea spoon Turmeric powder (Haldi Powder)
- 1/4 tea spoon red chilli powder (Lal Mirch powder)
- 1 tea spoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 tea spoon garam masala
- 1 tea spoon Dry Mango powder (Amchoor Powder)
Heat the mustard oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Allow them to crackle.
Add the chilly powder, salt and turmeric powder to the oil. Now add the chopped vegetables and mix gently so that everything gets folded in the masala properly.
Simmer the stove and add 1/2 cup of water. Mix again and cover the lid.
Allow the vegetables to cook in steam for about 15-20 minutes, by mixing in between. Once the water dries out and the veggies gets soft sprinkle the garam masala and dry mango powder. Mix well.
- Mix Veg goes well with hot chapatis/paranthas and curd.
- Try to add a bit ghee before serving, it will change the taste of the dish.
Sending this to:
Quick & Easy Recipes