Hey friends this month I have got the opportunity to guest host a very famous event in the food blog world named ‘Favorite Recipes’ brainchild of an immensely talented blogger Swathi Iyer who blogs from Zesty South Indian Kitchen
February.. a month of love with Valentine’s round the corner… Are you all planning for a romantic candle light dinner for your loved ones… I would love to do so myself.. I usually prepare only Indian dishes, but now wish to try some non-Indian dishes..
So all the bloggers tighten your aprons and put on your chef hats and start cooking in style.. Food of any cuisine is welcome.. Italian, Continental, Chinese, Thai, Mexican, French… Anything that is your favorite.. I would also love to know why that became your favorite food…
Rules for the event:
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog pertaining to the theme only Non-Indian Food, any cuisine apart from Indian.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived posts will be entertained. Your post has to be between Feb 1st and Feb 28th, 2013.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Only Vegetarian recipes will be allowed. Eggs can be used for baking.
- Please provide a link of the event on your post. Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word. Also provide the link to the main event announcement at Favorite Recipes Event
- Send a mail to email@example.com with the subject line as Non Indian Food and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Pic of the recipe (If it is not on the blog)
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe details with a click of the recipe to the above mentioned email.
Looking forward for some lovely recipes…:)