I had got some baby corn in my fridge, and wanted to make something really quick.. So thought about making a stir fry, which is really easy to make and very quickly ready to eat.. Perfect for the craving for some nice Chinese flavors..
Preparation Time:- 5 mins | Cooking Time:- 10 mins | Serves:- 2 people
- 5-6 babycorn sliced
- 1 Medium Onion chopped in huge chunks
- 1 small Red Peppr chopped length wise
- 1 small Yellow Pepper chopped length wise
- 1 tea spoon Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch)
- Salt to taste
- 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tea spoon Soya Sauce
- 2 tea spoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tea spoon Cornflour
- 1 tea spoon chilli flakes
- 1 tea spoon Seasoning (Oregano)
- 2 tea spoon Oil
Heat the oil and add onions in a pan. Stir fry for about 2 mins, till the onions become translucent.
Add the red and yellow peppers and cook for 2 mins.
Stir in the baby corn.
Close with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes till the baby corn starts becoming soft.
Add the salt & pepper.
Add ginger garlic paste and stir well.
Make a paste of cornflour, soya sauce and tomato sauce and add to the cooked baby corn.
Add the seasoning and chilli flakes.
Keep the flame on high and stir till the baby corn becomes dry and coated with the sauce.
- Serve hot as an accompaniment for any dish.
Sending this recipe to: