When I hosted my last event, Favorite Recipe: Non-Indian Food, an idea crept in my mind of why not host an event to know the various cuisines in India…
So shared the idea with Pallavi from Cook Eat Burpp.. and we both decided to take it up on an alternate basis… We will take up a state per month (in alphabetic order)…
So here comes the first Flavor Of India, Andhra Pradesh.. So lets get in all the flavors of Andhra in our kitchen and prepare some authentic Andhra dishes like Biryani, Pesarattu, Pappu Koora, and many many others..
Rules for the event:
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog pertaining to the theme only Authentic Andhra Food.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived posts will be entertained.
- Only vegetarian dishes will be allowed. (Eggs in dishes are allowed).
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Please provide a link of the event on your post. Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- Please link your recipe using the linky tool provided at the end of the post.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Send a mail to email@example.com with the subject line as Flavors of India – Andhra Pradesh and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Pic of the recipe
Looking forward for some tasty recipes…:)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…