Sprouts is a healthy way to start the day.. Moong dal sprouts is what my husband loves, I make it often either for breakfast or as a salad for lunch or dinner…
Preparation Time:- 10 mins | Cooking Time:- 15 mins | Serves:- 2 people
- 2 cups Sprouted Green Moong Dal
- 1 tea spoon ghee/oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 small Cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon Red Chilly Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 1 tea spoon Garam masala powder
- 2 tea spoon Chaat masala powder
- 2 table spoon lime juice
- 2 table spoon fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
In a pan heat the oil and add salt, chilly powder and garam masala.
Now add the sprouts to the pan, mix.
Add 1 cup of water and simmer. Allow to cook till the sprouts boil, and then evaporate any excess water.
Allow to cool the sprouts.
Once cooled down, mix the chopped vegetables, chaat masala, lime juice and coriander leaves to the boiled sprouts.
Ready to serve.