I was eagerly waiting to prepare something in my new Oven… Since am new to baking, I prepared the Vegetable Cheese Toasts.. which my husband simply loved… We have been eating them for the last three days for breakfast now…. Easy and quick to make, in the rush of getting ready for office…
Preparation Time:- 10 mins | Cooking Time:– 10 mins | Serves:- 2 people
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 small sized Onions finely chopped
- 2 table spoons Capsicum finely chopped
- 2 table spoon Boiled or Frozen Corn
- 2 table spoon Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 table spoon Fresh Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 table spoon Cream Cheese/ Cream
- 1 tea spoon Olive Oil
- 1 tea spoon Oregano
- 1 tea spoon Basil
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees for 10 mins.
Now for the assembly, add all the vegetables, onions, tomatoes, corn and capsicum to a mixing bowl.
Add the olive oil and cream cheese to the vegetables. Mix properly.
Now add the oregano, basil and coriander leaves. Stir in the grated cheese. Save some cheese to sprinkle on the top.
Spread this on the breads evenly and sprinkle some cheese over.
Now bake at 200 degrees for about 8 mins, or till the cheese melts. (I used the toast mode and the middle rack for cooking)
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.
- Loved a hot cup of tes with them.
Sending this recipe to: