With Christmas doing the rounds and just a month from now.. thought of hosting an event to get some nice savories for Christmas…
Planning a Christmas party anyone.. If yes, try out some nice relishing dishes.. cakes, cookies, muffins.. pastas, pizzas.. anything you want to serve in the party.. and link it here..
Rules for the event:
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog pertaining to the theme.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived entries allowed.
- Only vegetarian entries will be allowed. Eggs can be used for Baking.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Please provide a link of the event on your post. Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Use the linky tool below to link your entries here.
- If problems while linking, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Merry Christmas Celebrations and with the following details:
- Your Name
- Recipe Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe URL (Please send the Recipe URL and not the blog URL)
- Pic of the recipe (If it is not on the blog)
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe details with a click of the recipe to the above mentioned email.
Looking forward for some lovely party recipes this Christmas..
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…